Plan your Visit
QAG AND GOMA OPEN, GET YOUR FREE TIMED-ENTRY TICKET
The Queensland Art Gallery (QAG) and the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) are now both open and the health and wellbeing of our visitors, staff and volunteers and the wider Gallery community is our top priority.
We understand that some people might be cautious about returning and we want to reassure you that our reopening is in line with the Queensland Government Roadmap to Easing Restrictions and we have worked with Queensland Health to finalise a site-specific COVID Safe Plan.
One of our COVID-safe measures is free timed-entry tickets as both galleries are open to a limited number of visitors at one time.
To help keep everyone safe, please read the following information before booking your free ticket below.
- As we are required to obtain individual contact details to support contact tracing, there is a limit of one ticket per person, per booking.
- For each booking, you’ll need to supply the individual name and contact details of the person who will be visiting.
- Once you have moved to the LOGIN page, please select the GUEST CHECK OUT button for ease and speed.
- Please arrive for the time you’ve booked and wait to be checked in by Gallery staff.
- Bring a credit or debit card for any onsite purchases (we won’t be accepting cash).
- Tickets can be printed at home or shown on your mobile device at the entry.
- Tickets are currently available until 30 September 2020.
We have increased cleaning frequency, handwashing and sanitiser facilities, and distance markers for queuing, to help keep you safe.
- Stay at home if you're unwell, otherwise you may be asked to leave
- Visitor capacity limits apply
- Stay 1.5 metres apart from others
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash your hands regularly or use our sanitisation stations
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Frequent cleaning in progress
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app
WHAT’S ON AT QAG AND GOMA
Visit our Exhibitions page for all the latest exhibitions
Please note the following:
- Guided Tours are not available at this time.
- Access to the Children’s Art Centre is limited to 30 people at one time.
- The Australian Cinémathèque at GOMA will reopen in October for the 2020 Brisbane International Film Festival.
- Access to the GOMA Library is by appointment only.
SHOPPING & DINING
- Our three QAGOMA Stores are open with enhanced hygiene and handling procedures. Please observe social distancing.
- QAG Cafe and GOMA Bistro are open for takeaway and limited seating, with seated patrons asked to provide their contact details in line with Government requirements for contact tracing.
- The GOMA Restaurant is closed until further notice.
- Every purchase supports the Gallery.