Within the Gallery's publication scheme are a number of policies and documents relating to our services, finances, priorities and decisions. Below are some of the policies which can be viewed on our website.
- Acquisitions Policy for Works of Art (PDF, 102KB)
- Code of Conduct (PDF, 144KB)
- Community Venue Hire Policy (PDF, 191KB)
- Customer Complaints Management Policy (PDF, 354KB)
- Conditions of Entry Policy (PDF, 0KB)
- Exhibitions Policy (PDF, 94KB)
- Loans Policy (PDF, 100KB)
- Provenance and Due Diligence Policy (PDF, 2157KB)
- Public Interest Disclosure (PID) Procedure (PDF, 1336KB)
- Responsible Conduct Policy (PDF, 641KB)
- Right to Information Policy (PDF, 181KB)
- Sketching and Note taking Policy (PDF, 28KB)
- Social Media Policy (PDF, 118KB)
- Sponsorship Policy (PDF, 80KB)
- Third-Party Communication and Marketing Policy (PDF, 29KB)
- Work Health and Safety Policy (PDF, 124KB)
- Security and Safety in Working with Children Policy (PDF, 195KB)
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
The Gallery is making it easier for you to access information about us. This includes information about our policies, codes of conduct, financial records, correspondence, registers and documents relating to some Gallery decisions.
What is Right to Information (RTI)?
The Queensland Government has made a commitment to provide access to information held by the Government — including QAGOMA – unless on balance it is contrary to the public interest to provide that information. The Right to Information reforms implement the Queensland Government's approach to giving the community greater access to information held by government.
There are several ways to access information about the Gallery, such as on our website, our Publications Scheme or through the Queensland Government's Open Data portal. If the information is not already available, or if you wish to amend documents containing personal information where you believe relevant information is inaccurate, misleading, out of date or incomplete.please contact us:
T: +61 (0)7 3840 7288
Alternatively, please visit this link to submit an RTI or Information Privacy access application online or to formally have your personal information amended, please complete a Personal Information Amendment Application form.
Information on customer complaints made to QAGOMA is available through the Queensland Government's Open Data portal.
The Gallery's publication scheme describes and categorises the information routinely available from the Gallery. It includes Strategic Plans, Annual Reports, Annual Review, Media Releases, The Queensland Art Gallery Act 1987 (PDF, 484KB) and Policies.
RTI Disclosure log
Documents released under the Right to Information Act 2009 will be progressively published in the below disclosure log. The log provides details of documents released in response to non-personal right to information (RTI) applications and where possible, links to the documents.
RTI reference number: R14-001
Topic/information requested: Any documents, such as audits, ministerial briefing notes and attachments, executive briefing notes, photos and CCTV, relating to damaged, missing and/or stolen government assets including art, literature, collections, gifts, and other valuable items stored or on display, since March 29, 2013.
Applicant/entity name: Seven Network
View RTI R14-001 (PDF, 2887KB).