Timed tickets to ‘Chiharu Shiota’ at GOMA are available online. 4.00pm entry time allows for one hour viewing time. Gallery closes at 5.00pm.
See below for detailed information on ticket prices, accepted concessions, companion cards, season tickets and more.
Member: $17 (Valid QAGOMA Membership card required for entry)
Youth 13-17 years: $15 (Age requirement when attending exhibition)
Child 5-12 years: $10 (Age requirement when attending exhibition)
Under 5 free, no ticket required
Family (2 Adults + up to 3 children aged 5-12 years): $54
Season Adult: $66
Season Concession: $54
Season Member: $51
Season Youth: $45
Season Child 5-12: $30
The Gallery accepts the following concession cards. Individual patrons must show concession cards to receive concessional entry.
Eligibility for standard concession entry includes:
- State and regional Gallery Guides - Association of Australian Gallery Guiding Organisations (AAGGO)
- Full Time Australian Tertiary and TAFE Students
- Full Time International Tertiary and TAFE Students with ISIC card and individual institution cards
- Secondary Students aged 13 and over
- State Government Seniors Card (please note we do not accept Seniors Business Card Holders)
- Australian Government Pensioner Concession Card
- Australian Government Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Department of Veteran Affairs / Repatriation Health Card (Gold and White)
- Carer Business Discount Card / Department of Families Card Holders
- National Association of the Visual Arts (NAVA) Members
- Museums Australia Membership Card
The following Concession Cards are not accepted by the Gallery:
- Senior Business Discount Cards
- National Seniors Cards
- Any International Seniors Cards (including New Zealand)
A Season Pass entitles a single person to unlimited entry for a specific exhibition. The identification card that the holder used to validate the Season Pass must be shown each time the Season Pass is used.
Please note Season Passes are not valid for Special Events, such as Up Late, and are not transferrable to any other person than the Season Pass holder. Season Passes are for single exhibitions only and do not allow entry into any other ticketed exhibition or cinema program.
QAGOMA Gallery Members and QAGOMA Foundation Members are entitled to a special Members ticket price. We also provide reciprocal membership with the following galleries:
- Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney (AGNSW)
- Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide (AGSA)
- Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth (AGWA)
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Melbourne (ACMI)
- Auckland Art Gallery (AAG)
- Museum and Art Gallery of Northern Territory, Darwin (MAGNT)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (MCA)
- National Gallery of Australia, Canberra (NGA)
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne (NGV)
- National Portrait Gallery, Canberra (NPG)
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, Hobart (TMAG)
We accept Companion Cards. The Companion Card holder is entitled to a concession ticket, which can be purchased in advanced, online. Show your Companion Card to Ticket staff at the exhibition entry to receive complimentary entry for your companion.
FREE VOLUNTEER GUIDED TOURS
Hear from our passionate volunteer guides at 11am and 1pm daily. Tours are approximately 30 minutes, and please note a capacity limit of 12 per tour applies. Ensure you select the Volunteer Guided Tour option when purchasing to guarantee your place.