The Motorcycle: Storytelling Night
7.00PM Tue 20 Apr 2021
GOMA | Cinema A | Ticketed
In this special storytelling night hosted by Yarn Storytelling, hear from storytellers as they share true stories told live, exploring the freedom, joy, desire and challenges of getting on the road and embarking on a journey.
Why not make a night of it? ‘The Motorcycle: Design, Art, Desire’ will be open for viewing from 5.30 – 7.00pm, prior to the live event commencing at 7.00pm.
Bookings essential. Tickets: $35 General admission, $32 QAGOMA Members (Valid QAGOMA Member or Foundation Card required).Tickets available for sale online until 30 minutes prior to the event (subject to availability). No door sales. No entry without ticket.
- Cobey Bartels, Multi-platform journalist specialising in automotive, transport and machinery; Deputy editor of Owner/Driver and Trade Trucks; Co-host of Mighty Machines
- Jordan Kadell, Comedian, writer, and celebrant
- Naavikaran, Multi-gender creative, multidisciplinary artist, educator, choreographer and producer
- Deena Lynch, Multi-disciplinary creative behind JONZE SOCIETY which houses Jaguar Jonze (music), Spectator Jonze (visual art) and Dusky Jonze (photography).
- Julz Raven, Brisbane Chapter President, Dykes on Bikes
Due to unforeseen circumstances storyteller Uzi Bar-On, is no longer able to participate in the event.