'Water' PechaKucha: Volume 60
6.30PM Tue 10 Mar 2020
GOMA | Cinema A | Book Now
Registrations for this event have reached capacity. Please note, this is a free event and seating is limited – available on a first-in, first seated basis. Registrations will not be checked, so please arrive early to secure your seat. In addition to the live event, this program will be livestreamed to one other location at GOMA. This program will be filmed and made available on QAGOMA’s YouTube channel.
PechaKucha Volume 60 will give a stage to designers, artists, architects and other creatives, as they share stories and ideas about how water relates to and informs their work, in the patented format of 20 slides and 20 seconds per slide.
Grab a drink and a bite to eat at the bar in the GOMA Foyer from 5.30 - 6.30pm.
- Natasha Edwards, Co-founder and Artistic Director, SWELL Sculpture Festival
- Warwick Bowen, Professor of Physics, University of Queensland
- Megan Franks + David Kay, Exhibition Designer and Workshop Officer, QAGOMA
- Rebecca Olive, ARC Senior Research Fellow, School of Human Movement & Nutrition Sciences, University of Queensland
- Carl Buckeridge, Co-founder, Leakster
- Elizabeth Woods + Kevin Leong, Artists
- Brit Andresen, Architect, Emeritus Professor of Architecture, University of Queensland
Presented in partnership with the Asia Pacific Architecture Festival 2020, QAGOMA and PechaKucha Night Brisbane. This event is part of the Asia Pacific Architecture Festival, an initiative of Architecture Media and State Library of Queensland.