The Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA) is Queensland's premier visual arts institution, and one of Australia's most dynamic cultural brands.
In partnership with corporate sponsors and cultural agencies, the Gallery continues to grow audience engagement and promote Brisbane as a cultural tourism destination. Our partners play an essential role in ensuring our programs and exhibitions enrich local communities, reach new audiences and profile Queensland nationally and internationally.
QAGOMA holds a unique and distinct leading edge within the arts and cultural industry. Corporate support of QAGOMA offers organisations association with a dynamic, innovative and desirable brand.
There are several ways an organisation can actively support QAGOMA: through Partnership, Exhibition Sponsorship or Corporate Membership.
The Gallery is currently looking to develop partnerships in the areas of:
- Asia Pacific Triennial Series
- Life-long Learning
- Australian Indigenous exhibitions, programming, and community engagement
- Regional exhibition touring, programs and increased state-wide access
- GOMA Children's Art Centre
- Forthcoming exhibition sponsorship
The Gallery has a strong history of working with its sponsors to develop mutually beneficial partnerships, including delivery of attractive benefits, brand acknowledgement and leveraging opportunities.
Pending the level of support provided, a tailored package of benefits may include:
- Industry exclusivity
- Branding across a range of locations, media, and collateral
- Creative activations and multi-platform marketing campaigns
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition events, including rare, behind-the-scenes access and tours
- Unique corporate entertainment opportunities outside of conventional business environments
- Targeted access to key audience groups
- Superb client and staff engagement opportunities
- Enhanced corporate profile and strategic community engagement
- Highly effective achievement of social responsibility goals
Get in touch
We recognise that all partnerships are unique. We will work closely with you to develop a strategic benefits package that offers a demonstrated return on your investment and delivers a partnership that reflects real solutions to your requirements.
T: +61 (0)7 3840 7318
Chairman’s Circle members and guests explore Shigeo Toya’s Woods III 1991-92 at GOMA 2014 / The Kenneth and Yasuko Myer Collection of Asian Art. Purchased 1994 with funds from The Myer Foundation and Michael Sidney Myer through th e QAGOMA Foundation and with assistance of the International Exhibitions program / GOMA / December 2014..