APT8: LOOK OUT TEACHER PROGRAM
Saturday 6 February 2016 | GOMA
8.30am – 1.15pm
This program is fully subscribed. Bookings have now closed.
Suitable for primary and secondary teaching levels
Includes morning tea and Certificate of Attendance
Excellent professional development opportunity. Program highlights include:
- Floor talk of the exhibition with APT8 curator
- APT8 behind-the-scenes talk
- In-conversation between artists and curator
- Workshop with APT8 exhibiting artists, Super Critical Mass
The APT8 Look Out Teacher Program addresses the cross-curriculum priority of Asia and Australia's engagement with Asia (AAEA):
- Reflect upon the contributions of Asian artists
- Deconstruct artworks in relation to social, cultural, historical, spiritual, technological and
economic contexts, using arts elements and languages
- Design and create artworks incorporating performance and movement
How to register
This program is fully subscribed. Bookings have now closed. For any registration queries, please email email@example.com.
*Please note that payments will not be refunded for cancellations.