Guests dining in the surrounds of 'The China Project' exhibition, May 2009 | Photograph: Ray Fulton
The corporate sector plays a crucial role in bringing the Gallery’s world class exhibitions to life, expanding the reach of our programming initiatives and regional touring activities, and developing the Collection.
Support of the Gallery aligns companies with one of Australia’s premier cultural brands and provides significant brand exposure, profile, networking and staff engagement opportunities.
Opportunities for sponsorship are available through:
- Sponsorship of an exhibition, education program, or programming initiative (eg. Cinema, Up Late, GOMA Talks)
- Sponsorship of Regional Touring exhibitions and programs
- Naming rights to a venue or program
- Provision of in-kind support (eg. supply of food/beverages for events, media and tourism promotions).
The Gallery has a strong history of developing mutually beneficial partnerships. We strive to develop a unique and enduring partnership with each of our corporate supporters.
The Gallery will work with you to develop a tailored package of benefits including:
- Branding and acknowledgement
- Unique hospitality and networking events
- Access to the Gallery’s audiences, partners and stakeholders (including all levels of Government)
- Staff incentive and engagement activities
- Marketing and PR leveraging activities
To discuss sponsorship opportunities or ways you can partner with the Gallery, please contact:
Senior Sponsorship and Business Development Officer
PO Box 3686
South Brisbane Qld 4101
T (07) 3840 7641