Programs & Events
Public programs and events presented at the Queensland Art Gallery and Gallery of Modern Art aim to broaden visitors’ access to current exhibitions and the Gallery's Collection. Through a range of programs, visitors can engage with current ideas and debates surrounding contemporary culture through the perspectives of artists, curators, professionals and key cultural commentators.
Programs are also developed for specific audiences including children and families, young people, emerging artists, writers and curators and visitors aged 50+. QAGOMA Members enjoy a range of exclusive programs and benefits.
To find out more about programs and events:
- Visit the exhibitions page or What’s On calendar
- Watch selected public programs via YouTube
- Keep up to date with current programs and events by subscribing to Artmail, the Gallery’s free e-mail bulletin, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Information about travelling to the Gallery
- Information on the Gallery's restaurant and cafes