APT Up Late
5.30–9.30pm Fridays 19 February – 26 March 2010
Up Late provides the opportunity for visitors to see current exhibitions with the addition of specially developed after-hours programs such as talks, performances and films.
Explore APT6 on Friday nights and enjoy talks by curators on the artists and countries represented in the exhibition, as well a weekly program of performances that reveal the diversity of contemporary Australian, Asian and Pacific music, including hip-hop, reggae, pop and jazz.
At APT Up Late, the Australian Cinémathèque presents the work of cult Japanese director Takeshi Kitano and selected screenings from the APT6 cinema program Promised Lands.
A program of events is also available exclusively for Gallery Members. The Foyer Bistro and River Cafe are open from 5.30pm during Up Late.
Up Late is a ticketed event. Tickets are $21.50 and are available through qtix or phone 136 246 (includes booking fee), or at the GoMA box office on the night (subject to availability).
- 19 February | Washington (solo performance) (7.30pm) | Ladyhawke (DJ set) (8.30pm)
- 26 February | Darky Roots (7.30pm)| Salmonella Dub DJ Sound System (8.30pm)
- 5 March | Quan (7.30pm) | New Pants (8.30pm)
- 12 March| Little Scout (7.30pm) | Ed Kuepper and the Kowalski Collective (8.30pm)
- 19 March | Unkle Ho (7.30pm) | Astronomy Class (8.30pm)
- 26 March | Scott Spark (7.30pm) | Kamahl (8.30pm)